Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, September 22, 2008

The Republican Crab Feast











It was absolutely a perfect day to be outdoors and enjoy some great fellowship with so many friends. The crabs were out of this world. Yes, Andy Harris obviously attended and truly enjoyed hanging out with everyone. As you can see from the photos, the who's who of Republicans were there to enjoy a perfect day and there were a ton of people there having a great time.

I can't wait for next year! Thanks for visiting AGAIN Andy. It's always great to see you showing you care about the Eastern Shore.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Repub group is looking sparse. Maybe they better move to a smaller clearing in the trees.

Anonymous said...

Thank god I wasn't out there playing disc golf, I might of accidently struck Mr. Harris in the head!

Anonymous said...

I can assure you that the Republican group was NOT "sparse." In fact, about 250 tickets were sold for the event. As always, we had to add 10 tables to the pavilion to have room for everyone.

Anonymous said...

whats that in the distance in the first photo? could that be Dreamy Dustin Mills again???????????

Anonymous said...

That last pic looks like they put the RINO John Cannon in the garbage can -- how fitting.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a real hoot. Glad I missed it.

Anonymous said...

Joe, nice pic of the blond in the green shirt!

Anonymous said...

I see my friends Mark and Halla.If I had to use one word to describe them,it would be "sincere".If you are lucky enough to know them,find time to spend with them.I will. Dave & Sharon