Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, September 22, 2008

Question of the Day, Mon 9/22

This week (9/21 - 9/27) is National Clean Hands Week.

Do you keep clean hands? How often do you wash your hands? Do you wash only after bathroom or before eating? What do you teach your children about hand-washing? Are you OCD about clean hands?

Today is also the first day of autumn. Good bye summer . . . Hello, best season of the year!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I handle monney often in the course of my job, so I always wash my hands before I eat and at the end of the day, as money is some of the most germ-ridden stuff there is. No OCD, though. I find that when I make an effort to wash my hands more often---THAT'S when I get sick. Weird.

Anonymous said...

I wash my hands throughout the day, before and after eating, after bathroom and about every 5 minutes when in the kitchen cooking.

I try to teach the same habits to my kids.