Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

NFIB And US Chamber Of Commerce Endorses Andy Harris For Congress








Senator Andy Harris met with people from the US Chamber of Commerce and the National Federation of Independent Business today at DiCarlo Precision Instruments.

John DiCarlo said, "I don't normally get involved in politics but as a small businessman I have some real concerns about taxes. Each quarter that goes by the taxes make it more and more difficult for small businesses to survive.

He went on to say his personal economic forecast with Andy Harris is bright and sunny and that's why I'm supporting Senator Andy Harris for Congress.

Andy Harris went on to say, (once introduced) that the Chamber and the NFIB chose to endorse me because I believe and support small business and I want to create jobs, unlike the democrats. I've cut each and every tax increase p[resented to me in the Senate and I'll do the same as your next Congressman.

We need to look at Tidal Energy, Bio Fuels, Cold Fusion, Nuclear Plants and the next generation of alternative energy, American based resources.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um hardly room to see Andy. Wow what a turnout Joe.