Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New Salisbury News Logos






Mr Curly delivered the new Salisbury News Logo on some Polo Shirts as they have expanded into Custom Embroidery. I have to tell you Folks, these things are GREAT!

If you've never been into their Shop, they're right off of Rt. 13, 652 South Salisbury Blvd. and they do dynamite work!

Check out that Tee Shirt on the back wall in the last picture. They told me they had just sold a pair of pants to a gentleman, SIZE 80 Waist! It goes to show you, they can take care of any and all sizes and they also do Tuxedo Rentals.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Nice!

Anonymous said...

logos that look "atomic" is so 80's.

Anonymous said...

Joe, maybe the logo should be SBYNews.com or add www.sbynews.com just underneath the logo.

Anonymous said...

It would be AWESOME if these shirts were available for the public to purchase...I bet the "powers that be" in Salisbury would love to have one (to burn). Or maybe have some t-shirts printed up for purchase. I know that I would wear it PROUDLY!!....

Anonymous said...

Yeah. I got myself an awesome pimp costume there one year, complete with cheap flashy suit and aligator shoes. People loved it!