Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

401-Keg Plan

If you had purchased $1,000.00 of Delta Air Lines stock one year ago, last month you would have had $49.00 left.

With Enron, you would have had $16.50 left of the original $1,000.00.

With WorldCom, you would have had less than $5.00 left.

But, if you had purchased $1,000.00 worth of beer one year ago, drank all of the beer, then turned in the cans for the aluminum recycling "refund", you would have made $214.00 cash.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1year?... I been on this plan for years now!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I drink bottled beer. Think the plan will work for me?

Yay! Another reason to drink beer!

Anonymous said...

Maybe I need to start saving my cans.