Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Couple Of Cool Messages

"joe, thanks for keeping youre site running i am also away on military duty and this is the best way to follow up on whats going on back home daily times and wboc are far behind and less accurate! yes there are many programs in the states that allow you to donate and ship supplies to military members the uso is a great way to get all the info you need thanks again joe"

"it means a lot to military members to hear people thank them for what they do i know many americans disagree with the war but they still support the military members.when i arrived at the airport to leave many random people approached me to just say thank you it honestly teared me up a little knowing these people cared enough to thank me it also made me proud to wear my uniform to represent these people and defend them and their freedom."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for highlighting the band! My husband has played in it for years and I really think the community band is a highlight of Salisbury!!