Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Another Serious Accident Last Night At Tilghman Road & Rt. 50

At least three people were injured last night and the same intersection Mrs. Day was killed at last week. One victim was a priority one patient, (life threatening). It was a child and the paramedic had to give CPR!

I also came to learn today that a 35 year old man hung himself at the Salisbury Mobile Home Park, Police are on the scene now.

Not only are times getting tough all around the Country but people really need to start paying better attention driving around Salisbury. I've driven past that intersection and IMO it's NOT the fault of the Highway Administration. If the light blinks red, STOP! If it blinks yellow, move with serious caution! Have a safe day.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe , i was at the accident last night, and nobody had to have CPR performed. The woman was unconscious after the accident, but was awake and talking at PRMC. Though i will side on you for people to use caution. That intersection is a particularly dangerous intersection for some reason. usually its human error that ends in tragedy.

Anonymous said...

I was on the accident Joe. There was no child CPR done at this accident.

Anonymous said...

please use caution every-time you drive. it is a big responsibilty, to you and others. i've seen people at a stop light hit from behind that person was on a cell phone . we've been cut almost side-wiped, by people on phones. how did people manage when phones were wired to the wall yes i have a cell phone not in use while driving

Anonymous said...

my phone remains on a cord attached to a wall. haqving to be near a phone over a 40 some year career has cured me of the need. we rarely use it. more people call us that we call out.
Wouldn't have a cell if it was given to me. there's a cb in my car for emergencies, always plugged in & ready. never had to use it though. just lucky, I guess.

Anonymous said...

Joe, since there was no CPR administred, why not correct your story? You do have the ability to do that don't you?!?

joe albero said...

My source said there was. Being that there are comments here and that has been stated by someone else, I believe the story is being corrected here. Besides, Mr. Anonymous, why don't YOU use your name?

Anonymous said...

I am not asking you to post this and by no means am I trying to be rude...but you wrote "a 35 year old man hung himself...,"
The correct english is "hanged." Again, no disrespect intended. I enjoy your blog, just have a pet peeve for proper english and you seem the type to handle it well.

joe albero said...

Well I'm certainly not perfect but very close to it. LOL, Thanks!