Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, July 21, 2008

A Comment Worthy Of A Post

I've got news for all of you . . . before SBYNEWS I couldn't get any of my opinions published without The Daily Times censoring my thoughts. And then they would include my signature while modifying some of my sentences.

But here at SBYnews. . Joe has published everyone I've submitted to date without changing any of my wording w/ exception of correcting some grammatical errors.

But look at The Daily Times make-up:

Susan Parker - former Wicomico County Board of Education employee

Eric Sahler's wife - Wicomico County Board of Education spokes person

Greg Bassett's wife - Wayne Gilchrest press secretary.

It's no wonder their news is slanted. IT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE BIASED BECAUSE OF THEIR INTERNAL MAKE-UP.

3 comments:

G. A. Harrison said...

Lord knows that I've had my disagreements with the way the Daily Times does things. However, I have to admit that they have been good to me regarding access to the op-ed page. The editors have always been accessible.

You don't have to agree with someone in order to appreciate them.

Anonymous said...

Yeh, that does seem too home grown,doesn't it? Next thing you'll find people like Alissi running things there. We need someone to put out a truely good newspaper and put the Disgrace out of business. From what I hear, they are almost there now.

A.Goetz

Anonymous said...

I think Susan Parker also used to work at PRMC. Doesn't this make her even more biased??? Also, I would like to know how Mr. Albero made his money before he began blogging as a public service.