Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Comment Worthy Of A Post

"Dear Salisbury Residents,

My heart is breaking as I see this city failing and falling apart. It truly is becoming so much like Camden, N.J.. My wife wants to move and so do I. Last year a man was beat on the head with a baseball bat, robbed and his car stolen on our quiet street. We called 911 for the police and ambulance. The ambulance shown up in approx. 10 minutes and the police shown up 20 minutes after the call. WOW and the fu##*&^ ASSHOLES on city council say crime is managable. Our neighborhood is/was truly a retreat. Our neighbors have stepped up their alertness but we do need more police patrols. I see a cop maybee once every two months. I absolutly HATE Barrie, TheFat Fu##-Gary and the dimwit Shannie. How do these people get in office? Stick your heads up your a$$ and let the city go to hell. I know the answer can't be solved by "government" alone, but dammit get somebody in there who will be a realist and motivater. Signed - Heartbroken"

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe:

Hope you have asked this fellow to come to Council meetings and sound off -- and there are some other things he could do to help the cause. If you have his name, just say yes (don't post it here).

Anonymous said...

Mike Lewis. For Mayor!





BD.

Anonymous said...

If this guy comes to Council meetings, he needs to be sure to keep foul language out and be "respectful." or Louise will shut him down!

Anonymous said...

I lived and worked for the city, I lived in Salisbury for over 30 years, worked as a police officer for about 10, before leaving because salary sucked.

I have left, went to an area that has 3 times the population with 1/10 of the crime.

Move South my friends, move South West my friend, it is your only hope. I love my friends I have there, but here my family are heavily involved in religeon and SAFE!

I read this post to help me realize everyday, I made the right choice...

God Help You All!

Anonymous said...

Heartbroken:

So why no mention of Louweasel -- she is the real problem, and she conned us into voting for her.

Anonymous said...

"Heartbroken"

I am with you, on all of it, I have a friend who's son was accused of doing something he didn't even do, the person who committed the crime is still walking our streets...LOVELY, JUST LOVELY, were is the JUSTICE FOR THE VICTIMS FAMILY, if the criminal is still walking our streets!!! NOT MIKES LEWIS Fault, the city/county didn't want a lawsuit from the accused person for defamation of character!!! SAD that now we let criminals walk our streets to put others in danger.
and honestly, they "REALLY DIDN'T CARE ABOUT THE VICTIM OR HIS FAMILY"
If it had been up to Mike Lewis, the little creep would be in jail and off of his streets, its OK Mike, you'll get your chance when this kid strikes again, it's just unfortunate you have to wait for another victim!
Signed, Where's the Justice

Anonymous said...

Im suprised the ambulance arrived before the police. In salisbury if it sounds like a violent scene the ambulance and engines will stage until the police arrive to secure the scene. It the police are busy because they are over worked and understaffed you may have to wait abit longer for EMS to arrive.

Anonymous said...

What area or street exactly? Is it city or county jurisdiction? Just curious.

Anonymous said...

I think it is the duty of everyone of the dirty dozen to be ejected from protest at least at one council meeting.

Anonymous said...

Anon 9:34 you are so funny. Some have been threatened with ejection others have received threatening letters via US mail and email. If that is how they intend to stiffle the people they need to backup and regroup. There is this thing called the US Constitution that stands in their way.