Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, June 16, 2008

Help Wanted, LOL

Retention Rep

Company: The Daily Times (Salisbury, MD)

Learn more about this company >>
View all jobs at this company >>

Description

Part-time, to work Mon.-Thurs., 3:00pm-7:00pm & Sunday 12:00noon-2:00pm. The primary job description will involve making outbound calls (courtesy calls, start/stop verifications, subscription payments, etc.). Submit resume with hourly wage expectation to:

The Daily Times
115 E. Carroll Street
Salisbury, MD 21801

Attn: Jobs or email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Please specify position for which you are applying.
No phone calls please.

Gannett Newspapers is an equal opportunity employer & drug free workplace

GO HERE to Career Builders Official Site and Ad.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

They failed to say "Limited job security." HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

Drug free workplace my ass.

Anonymous said...

For a employer they have more than enough space that isn't filled. Since I am a college graduate with over 16 of real life work experience I thought I could at least deliver papers. Well after over four years of trying and countless applications and resumes I figure they are at capacity and no longer need any help. Ha Ha Ha. I am ashamed of not being employed and not being able to get a job at one of the weakest companies I have ever seen. I won't say good luck the Daily Times needs more than that. Why don't all the stores that pay them to put in ads and coupons that don't make it refuse to pay them? Never have had an answer to that.

Anonymous said...

And you'll love the non-pension plan and stock options!

Anonymous said...

"For a employer they have-------"
"Since I am a college graduate with over 16 of real life work experience"


That should read: For an employer----. Could be why you are an unemployed college graduate.

Anonymous said...

Haha, I kewn you would like this ad Joe.


-ACS

Anonymous said...

I had an employee working for me, he worked part time at the paper in distribution and I know for a fact he was smoking crack because that's why I got rid of him. So much for that drug free environment BS.

Anonymous said...

didn't they just let go a ton of employees?
WTF?