Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, June 16, 2008

Another Anti Albero Blogger Calls It Quits

After stealing material and photos from me, I had to send this Blogger nastygrams threatening him to stop stealing my photos or I'd sue him. Over the weekend a friend menioned I was one of the top 10 people this guy hated in the World. What an honor. I mean there were some pretty serious political people on that list but he has since removed that Post I'm sure in fear of retrobution. My point however was, I hadn't been to his Site till yesterday in about a year. Certainly not an influential Blog, that's for sure.

Anyway, here's bits and piece of his departure:

"Friends,

I have decided to take a hiatus from this blog." Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out!

"Lately, this venture hasn't been as much fun as when I originally started." In other words, he had no hits and his Blog sucked anyway.

"Make no mistake, no one intimidated me away from here." Yeah, RIGHT!

ROTFLMAO! AMF!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best you leave it he wasn't intimidated to quit.

Otherwise, you're the one who sounds bad.

Seriously.

He quit because he wasn't succeeding in his quest to destroy you.

End of story.

Anonymous said...

hooray! you must be very proud!

Anonymous said...

Joe:

r u at the Pittsville meeting?
heard they were going to fill the room full tonight...with $30,000 worth of unknown tax increases as well as impact fee increases...let us know what happened, my husband and I both had to work tonight.

Anonymous said...

yea, what did happen....did they raise those pittsville taxes and water fees---$10,000 WHEW