Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, June 16, 2008

Frazier VS. Foreman?


Now Folks, I have a great story to tell here. You see the guy to the right, his name is George. Now even though he looks just like George Foreman, he's not. George lives directly across the street from the Delmar Auto Outlet and while we were standing around taking pictures and watching fans come through the door to meet Joe Frazier, George was sitting on a couch inside enjoying the air conditioning when a woman walked up to him and said, "I just love your Grill, George."

Well, everyone in the place started cracking up because we knew this wasn't George Foreman. The lady stood there and said, what's so funny? Someone responded, that's NOT George Foreman! She instantly replied, George WHO? The guy responded again and said, that's not George Foreman. She said, who's George Foreman?

Well, all of a sudden everyone got real quiet in disbelief and she said, this is my neighbor George and I was just trying to tell him that I love his new Grill on his back deck!

You talk about FUNNY! That was a classic, I don't care who you are! Nevertheless, I had to get this shot of these two together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That story is priceless!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like she got the last laugh! Hilarious!