Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, April 28, 2008

Salisbury Fire Department Relocates









While it was rainy and cold, the Salisbury Fire Department chose to move forward with their event, even though the crowd was very small and participation was small as well.

I guess I'm supposed to say with excitement, Congratulations Salisbury Fire Department. Sorry Folks but it's just not in me and my above Post will explain why.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are the crowds of people?

Anonymous said...

I don't understand Joe what is so hard to understand. Sunday was the operational move of the station. Pocomoke had a grand opening for the public. Stand by because the Grand Opening was not on Sunday. Sorry to pop your bubble.

Anonymous said...

If there is a Grand Open on the way, don't you think it will be anti-climactic?