Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Poor Bill Reddish


Since I didn't get my paper I thought I'd pop onto WICO this morning to see what was up with Bill Reddish. Funny part is, he's stumbling all over the place for news because he too didn't get his paper where they steal the news from and don't give the paper credit.

Nevertheless, pretty much everything was yesterday's news. Now he says he's going ON LINE into cyber space for the news. LMAO! He has NO GUEST this morning. It's no wonder I never listen to this show unless I'm tipped off and want to hear someone.

BIG YAWN. Maybe it's time to bring back John Robinson? LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robinson??!

Not on your &$(#***@ life!

Michael Swartz said...

I believe Bill's been holding off on in-studio guests because he'd like his son (who is on leave from serving in Iraq) to be on the show as a guest when schedules allow - obviously he's visiting a number of friends and relatives while he's here. He said something to that effect on Tuesday morning.

By the way, why are you there so early, before the receptionist is even there?

Anonymous said...

Perhaps Bill O'Reddish is using again ??