Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Begging For Information

I received a message today from an associate whereas they expressed how The Daily Times has been ringing their telephone off the hook trying to get information the Daily Times read right here on Salisbury News. By the way, they're not going to return the call and they're not giving in to what used to be a powerhouse for news but are no longer.

I'd like to thank the Daily Times for being so active on this Blog and the honor it is that they have to rely on this Site first to gain access to up to the minute news and information. The only place I don't get it right away is from the Mayor, the Zoo and the Salisbury Police Department.

Ladies & Gentlemen, just look at this past week's worth of information here. Some has made it to the Daily Times, as you know they're very selective on what they will or won't write about. I'm still disappointed that they haven't gotten involved in the Landfill water pollution story but give it time, they'll be on it once we've proven there is a problem. I'm also disappointed they haven't mentioned Paula Morris and the Top 100 Women, but we all know they're jerks, (I'm being nice) over there and unless they're supported by Barrie Tilghman, they don't produce it.

All that being said, how long do you think that paper is going to last with this kind of competition? Funny part is, the Daily Times can't buy me, period! I don't need more money, so the funny part is, I'm one man that's going to bring down an Administration AND a Gannett Publications Newspaper.

The stupid move they made was dumping $6.5 million in a used Press and changing the entire paper. I sat back, moved forward very slowly, (like a smart Italian) and now that they're at their weakest point, I'm coming after them like a bat out of hell. Oh, they'll be making offers, you wait and see. However, I'm NOT interested and once we start selling advertising, they're toast!

Long Live The Blogs! GO HERE to see their latest Stock Reports. They're folding!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sir:

You said: ". . .and once we start selling advertising, they're toast!"

Please don't degrade your blog with ads -- it will look just like the Daily Times. And, as you tell us, you "don't need the money"!