Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, March 09, 2008

118 Comments Today & Growing

Although Sunday's aren't anywhere near the biggest day of the week, the comments are rolling in like there's no tomorrow and obviously there are a few people out there excited about my getting a bad meal at Brew River. I found out this afternoon that one other person I was with also got hit with whatever they were serving today as well.

I had some fun going over to Story Chat reading some of the comments on the Recall Drive. Let me make something perfectly clear here. I had absolutely NOTHING to do with Jordan doing this Recall. As a matter of fact. I met Jordan for the very first time face to face at 300 W. Main Street last weekend.

I did hear from him several months ago and quite frankly, I discouraged him from doing the Recall. When he contacted me a few weeks ago to tell me he had decided to go forward with it, I was just as surprised as anyone else.

I think you all know me by now, if I had anything to do with it I'd say it flat out and shove it right in the Mayor's face. This is all Jordan and obviously he's ticked off at this Administration and who can blame him?

So to those of you thinking I had something to do with it, YOU'RE WRONG! I hope they do in fact recall the maniac and how about that BS from Louise Smith today in the paper? Here's my question to all of you. Do all of you actually believe the entire Council should be united and all agree all the time? Louise Smith is so full of sh!t it isn't funny!

Any good business person would know right off the top, you do NOT want everyone agreeing and here's a perfect example of what happens when everyone does agree. Wicomico County Public Works! Need I say more?

If you didn't have the Debbie Campbell's and Terry Cohen's in local politics, YOU would be screwed all the time and no one would know who was doing the screwing! I am a successful businessman, like it or not. I know what works and doesn't work. NO, I'm not perfect but I am proven and experienced. Like what I say or not, I'm right and Gary, Louise, Shanie and Barrie Tilghman are the sorriest excuse of business people I have ever seen.

We're making their lives difficult because we're exposing the wrongs and this is something ALL of them have never had to be accountable like this before. So hate me all you want, I'm doing the right thing and as the comments, e-mail messages and phone calls come in, I'm even more confident I'm on the right track and it's what the majority of people want to see.

Oh, I'll close with this. Why the hell didn't the Daily Times do a FAIR article on Jordan and the Recall Drive today. Wouldn't you agree that they should have given out his CONTACT information so those who PAY for that damn paper could easily reach him? They should change their name to the Daily Yellow Journalism. Oh, I forgot, this is Salisbury, America where freedom of speech is unacceptable and the Constitution belongs on the West side of the Bay Bridge, not here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah - you are the greatest or so you think. I am no fan of Brew River but there are better ways to address your problem. I would assume that they have a Manager with whom you could have discussed your dissatisfaction. I am sure you could have returned the food that was so awful. Your ripping into them in that manner was unnecessary. Certainly the waiter was out of line but I can also imagine that your actions left something to be desired.