Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Record Day Yesterday

Well, not exactly. Let me explain. We have had some killer days in the past but they were what I call, freak days. A freak day to me is when we get National Recognition and the hits soar so out of this world it's unbelievable.

However, when I say above we had a record day yesterday, that means we had a record NORMAL day yesterday. The word is out Ladies & Gentlemen. People are seeing us on vehicles with signs, parades and general discussion everywhere.

I ran into someone from Worcester County yesterday who yelled out his car window, "Are You Joe Albero?" I replied, yes. He said, man, I love your Blog! Too Cool!

We're growing every day and here's the funny part. OK, notice how the Fire Fighters have finally grown up and realized they were acting and looking like Idiots with their comments and they were allegedly going away? Well, even without them my numbers are up 20% and people keep coming back.

I said in another Post the other day while being cocky, it doesn't matter who claims they're not coming back, SBYNEWS.COM is simply out of control, and it is! That being said, THANK YOU! It is truly rewarding knowing people are not only coming back. They're telling friends and we just keep growing each and every day, literally.

No comments: