Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Is Going Green Really Worth While?


The other day I couldn't help but take this shot for two reasons. One, to show my Wife that if she ever did this to me I'd probably kill her, (LOL). Secondly, at what price are Americans willing to go through to save money and lower energy usage?

Ladies & Gentlemen, my suggestion to all of you is, start buying black underwear. Not only does it look smaller, it doesn't stain as noticeably. Just remember, SBYNEWS.COM loves to air dirty laundry.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!!!!!! Great pic.

Anonymous said...

JOE I AM GLAD U DIDNT IN CRISFIELD IN 40S AND FIFTYS.HARDHEAD

Anonymous said...

Joe, what is worse? Someone that washes and obviously uses bleach on their whitey tighties or someone that doesnt wash their whitey tighties at all?

Bob said...

You would be glad those people used bleached on those drawers if you had ever been in a foot chase in the backyards of those projects at night. Them panties can get right up close and personal.