Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, December 06, 2007

How's YOUR Salisbury Water?


It's no wonder the Mayor won't tell the truth about how much bottled water the GOB is purchasing! This is a recent photo of a resident of the City of Salisbury's water filtration system. These are the filters they recently removed. I don't know about you Ladies & Gentlemen but the MDE needs to step in and have a deeper look at what you're getting. I also happen to know the internal pipes in this particular home have been replaced. Looks like I need to open a bottled water store in Salisbury. I'll make a mint after everyone sees this photo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if they need to step in then call them and lodge a complaint

WatchfulEye said...

I agree. Didn't someone say something about that in reference to the WWTP? I know that annual "Water Quality Report" is good for nothing more than wiping my a$$ (it's too small to line my litterbox). What I would like to see is the filters from someone with a PUR or Brita water filtration system show their filters.

Anonymous said...

Why don't you take a water sample to an independent lab OFF the eastern shore?