Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, December 06, 2007

35,659 Hits So Far Today!

OK, so we recently surpassed our Record Day with this Blog and it's not very often I'll tell what kind of numbers we're turning but the day is still VERY young and we've already gone past the big one, so I'm going to brag about it!

Oh, I know, Bill Duvall and other anti Albero Bloggers will be all over me for this because they only reach less than 100 hits per day. SBYNEW.COM, well, we're a whole different breed and we draw them in like there's no tomorrow. WHY? I really can't answer that but today, (I believe) someone from PAC14 went onto a National Website and posted something about this crazy blogger complaining about being removed from public television in a parade and they ran with it.

The funny part about it is, it completely backfired on them! These people are LOVING this Site and seem to be very knowledgeable about the Eastern Shore and they're ragging on the Fire Fighters and everyone else. It is so funny, I LOVE IT!

Anyhow, I may not have gained the attention we desired from the Parade but we sure made up for those losses! ROTFLMAO! In the end, like it or not, just ask anyone you know if they go to or have been to sbynews.com and watch them tell you they have. Then you'll know just how well received we are. Bumper Stickers are on order. It's time to blow this thing out of the water.

I'll REPEAT, so no one thinks the number above is a typo error, 35,659 Hits!

It's now at 37,211 Hits at 1:10 PM.

50,000 at 3:40 PM!

54,000 4:56 PM

4 comments:

WatchfulEye said...

YES!!!!!! Congrats, Joe. The only reason I read the Crimes is to listen to the rants of the ignorant, and to see what story of yours they decided to use. I watch WBOC for the weather and sports, and also because I think Steve Hammond is cute (so shoot me!).

Tell me how much the Bumper Stickers will be. Can you ship them?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time to do this site, I really love it. It really adds a lot of amusement to my day.

Anonymous said...

Great numbers Joe! I think you do an exceptional job of keeping the public informed, mostly without rancor and malice. Stay away from the peeing contest with some readers, you'd be that much more the journalist as a result.

A. Goetz

Anonymous said...

35,000 hits, heck that isn't so many. Duval had more than that when we were stuffing the Turkey ballot boxes LOL