Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Why I Love The Blogs So Much & What I Do

It must really drive all other Reporters NUTS watching sbynews.com grow and let me explain why.

Last night was a perfect example as well as Monday night too. As I arrived to each event before The Daily Times did, I quickly realized that both these meetings just weren't my style so I snapped off some pictures, waved hello to a few people and I was outta there!

However, the Daily Times Reporters don't have that same luxury. These are paid yes men/women who must attend these events in their entirety, unless they have to leave to meet their deadline.

Nevertheless, you have to feel for these people who run here and there to some of the most ridiculous interviews and events in order to fill the slots in their programs. BUMMER!

With a Blog Site, I can come and go whenever I like and I can also pick and choose what I want to cover. Another thing those Reporters can't do is share their opinion! That makes a huge difference between reporting and blogging and that too must drive them nuts. As talented as some of these Reporters are, can you just imagine what's going through their mind when they know someone is lying, cheating or simply flat out wrong? It sounds just like being a lawyer, doesn't it?

Well at least now you'll always know what the difference is between the MSM and the Blogs. Oh, and you'll never see the Daily Times call someone an Idiot either! Why, because they can't. Some freedom of speech, eh? LOL

No comments: