Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Scissors


If you know someone with small children, or you are a teacher...you will love this!

School is starting again.

Those OH SO special fridge art collections will start showing up and be proudly displayed on refrigerator doors acrossed America.

This is a kindergartener's artistic rendering of a pair of scissors.

Wonder what the teacher thought when it was presented in class?

I first viewed it during a parent teacher conference.

I allowed myself just a small smirk when I saw it.

I waited until the room was empty before I started crying from laughing so hard.

Well, of course they're scissors!!!!

I can certainly imagine seeing this one proudly displayed on the mother's fridge at home.

2 comments:

Tim Chaney said...

ROFLMFAO

Chimera said...

OMG!I cant believe that!Thanks Joe cuz I had a stressful day and I needed tha laugh-That just HAD to be a little boy who drew that