Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Does This Make Any Sense To You Whatsoever?


As I was sitting at the traffic light near the State Police on north Rt. 13, (heading south bound) I couldn't help but notice for the very first time the sign on the left stating 50 MPH! Perhaps I never noticed it because I WAS TOO BUSY TRYING TO STAY ALIVE in that area because of all the nuts on the road?

All I can tell you is, that's CRAZY! Who in their right mind allows that area to be 50 MPH while every other minor Town along Rt. 13 has 35 MPH signs where it gets busy, (if you even want to call it that)? I'd prefer to call them speed traps, wouldn't you? However, at least it would be justifiable to slow down to 35 in this area, wouldn't you agree?

1 comment:

SalisburyFire said...

Never realized that myself. I have whole heartedly agree with you there. That area is too congested for 50 MPH, that helps explain why that area is so frequently plaqued with mvc's.

Who's in charge of a change like that?