Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

SalisburyFire Blasts Me Again

SalisburyFire Said.....

"Isn't that the truth richard head. He's had a hard on for the department since he got blasted on for the story about us buying $53,000 worth of new gear. Just as your post says YOUR NO FIREFIGHTER. So how about you report incidents for us like you do for the county mounties. Oh, my fault, that would be too easy. You know nothing of what we do and why we do it. So leave the firefighting to us, the PROFESSIONALS and we'll leave the blogging to you, the easily amused.

Oh, I say now, as I believe you say it best: "I have my sources". Go ahead and spend the $4.00 to get an "official" copy of that report. But we won't hear about it when you do, because the report will show that you are nothing but an attention wh*re, who knows nothing of what he speaks. My grandfather has a saying for people like you, "Believe half of what you hear and a quarter of what you see". Damn Joe I think that should be the banner on your site. Get a life, a clue or at least some different spank material and leave the fire/ems service out of your wet dreams."

It seems ever since I challenged his having the report from the accident in Hebron he's gone way over the top with anger? I continue to hope we can ALL keep things clean but thanks for letting everyone else know that you represent the Fire Department and just how aggressive you'll act. It gives everyone else a different angle as to who's the aggressive one.

4 comments:

SalisburyFire said...

No aggression here. Just irritated with people like you. Expert in everything and knows nothing about anything. I'm glad you think of me enough that I made my own post. How about this. You wait for the facts to be officially released before you let loose on the department. Then if the report comes back against the department, blast away. For the record I don't represent the fire department, these are my opinions and not the opinions of the organization I am a member of. So once again get your facts straight.

joe albero said...

You DON'T represent the Fire Department????? Your name alone states VERY clearly that you do in fact represent the Fire Department. Secondly, the photos alone from the accident will challenge ANYONE as to the speed of that accident. Funny thing is, you challenge me as not being an expert, yet you make statements all over this Blog assuring everyone YOU know what you're talking about.

SalisburyFire said...

Once again with the words in my mouth. I haven't offered one bit of assurance to anyone. The information as far as the accident recreation were just a few of things I can remeber from the list I was given by a friend who is a trained accident investigator with MSP. I never staked claim to any of that being first hand knowledge.

I give you that one Joe the pictures are horrific. I'm simply stating that if indeed Steve was as you accused him, in not so many words, a reckless driver and the investigation showed that, he would be charged.

I as many other people do when picker a user name for these blog sites, picked a name that sums me up. As a member of the Salisbury Fire Department and the love I have for this department, the men/women I serve with and the men, women and children I serve, I picked salisburyfire. So no I'm not representing the Salisbury Fire Department when I leave my opinion, the name salisburyfire represents me.

SalisburyFire said...

picking not picker of the username.