Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

They're Adding Condos To This Area?

Allow me to explain what this picture is showing. The light is green, there are cars already sitting in the middle of the intersection waiting for the cars on front of them to get a green light while I've been sitting there while "I" have the green light to go nowhere.

Now they're adding more Condo's to Riverside drive and this was at 3:00 this afternoon? Are these people running this City complete Idiots? Does anyone realize what rush hour is going to be like?

Call me an Idiot for mentioning this because I've never had to sit through this light at rush hour and I'll accept the name calling. However, this is unbelievable! I've been to City Council Meetings going on three years now and I don't recall this being a BIG ISSUE?

1 comment:

joe albero said...

I agree!

I also buy and sell properties all the time and we even had the "inside scoop" on almost every opportunity in Ocean City for many, many years and we sold out ofeverything three years ago, because I knew the market was going to flop!

I get calls all the time from friends of mine that are developing condos out there and they're dying.

I could never see how the City of Salisbury could come anywhere near getting this kind of money for a stinky river front condo and or homes for that matter?

Some of us are smart and we know when to get in and get out. Like vultures, we sit and watch and when the timing is right we go in for the kill. I LOVE Real Estate!

That being said, everyone needs to keep a serious eye on Barrie letting the Downtown area fall apart. I'm not kidding Folks. Look, I paid cash for my property and I don't care what happens. I bought it for personal reasons, not to make money. That being said, I personally believe she wants that area to fail in a big way so her friends can buy everything up for a song and a dance and rebuild.

We caught her in that CDC Corporation scam and I believe this is what she's moved onto next. She's a slick woman!