Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Chief Webster Is Forced To Do His Job!



Based on the high Graffiti volume this past weekend, Chief Webster was forced to get off his a** and patrolled Downtown to see the damage. I personally caught him driving through the Plaza area twice, I gave him a wave and a NICE BIG SMILE, just like I said I would.

Last evening while I was patrolling the Plaza on foot, along come Vic on his bike. A day late and a dollar short, I'd say.

Nevertheless, the Press has exposed the graffiti for the residents to see. It's not easy to see all of it at one time, that's for sure. I spent 14 hours down there over a two day period looking and finding it all. Chief Webster can sit in his car and drive around all he wants, he's NOT going to find it all that way and he only sees about 60% of it all that way.

I offered my services to everyone ONE TIME so they could see it all and get it over with in a much shorter period of time. Rick Pollitt was the only one who took me up on it. It's a funny thing Folks, I've done a better and more thorough job than the Chief of Police. Maybe I should shave my head, drive around in my black crown victoria and "act" like I'm an important man too? So you know, I truly do have a black crown vic, former detective's vehicle.

1 comment:

joe albero said...

The head, maybe. The bierd, NO WAY! LOL