Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Major Breaking News! Stuff You Won't See In The Daily Times!



Click on these images to enlarge.
I have it from a very reliable source that they have overruled this order and there will now be a hearing postponed till Monday,April 9 2007.
Fire away "Dirty Dozen!"
The mall stands and remains standing as a tribute to Barrie and Mike's complete ineptitude. It joins the Road to Nowhere, the WWTP, the graffiti-stained buildings, the run-down downtown as a visual reminder for all citizens that Barrie and Mike are completely incapable of dealing with issues. The mall stands because Barrie and Mike are incapable of taking the steps necessary to tear it down. Long stand the Mall!!! DO NOT TEAR IT DOWN!!!
Also, don't forget that Barrie and Mike blamed the Petitioners appeal for the reason the mall was not torn down!!! WRONG! She's such an Idiot!

3 comments:

G®@pHiX said...

Ummmmmm, actually yeah - didn't I see that on the front page?

Chesapeake Dogs said...

Alls I can sputter is:

What a load o' horsepatoot!

--CD

G®@pHiX said...

caterina maria,
I honestly don't know a whole lot about this particular issue. I had merely noticed the subject was the same and that I thought Joe was incorrect that I "won't see in the Daily times!"

That being said, when I originally posted I SHOULD HAVE mentioned that I DID IN FACT HEAR of IT HERE first. So either way Joe, believe it or not, I guess you could call this an endorsement. :D