Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, September 29, 2018

Brett Kavanaugh’s High School Classmate Leaves CNN Host Speechless: ‘I Would Remember That’

Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s high school classmate Tom Kane said he believes Kavanaugh did not assault Christine Blasey Ford and claimed he would’ve found out about the incident, if anything actually occurred.

“I rode the roller coaster like everybody else. Chrissy Blasey was riveting. Clearly something bad happened to her. I don’t believe that Ms. [Rachel] Mitchell’s cross really gave us any clear answers,” Kane said on CNN’s “New Day” Friday.

Kavanaugh and Ford testified Thursday in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

“And then enter my friend Brett Kavanaugh and he brought the energy we needed,” Kane said. “To my mind he put down every charge one by one. The who, what, when, where, why was clearly addressed and it reinforced what I already knew — that he’s just not capable of doing this. To the day I die I will believe that he did not do this.”

More/Video

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joe
You really need to look up the info on FORDS YEARBOOK it's out there now and she ain't no angel .