Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

We Cannot Allow Nostril Lashes To Happen

We’ve covered a lot of ridiculous beauty trends here at COTR. I’m talking feather brows, braided brows, wavy brows, squiggle lips, freckle tattoos, and nipple nails.

I know I say this every time, but this one might be the freakiest yet.

Allow me to introduce you to nostril lashes. Yep. Nostril lashes. It’s exactly what it sounds like: Lashes for your nostrils.

It’s confusing. I was under the impression that women DIDN’T want hair coming out of their nostrils. I guess I’m just old fashioned. (For the record, I didn’t find out about this on some random, creepy website. This is featured in an article on ALLURE. As in, a mainstream beauty site.)

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some people will use them, some people will make a bunch of money selling them. This stupid fad should last about a year.

Anonymous said...

Should really be appetizing during the cold and runny nose season. Drip,Drip,Drip!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Grooooooss!