Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

There are no decent plans in Congress, just lies, intraparty squabbling

We are witnessing some of the most spectacularly absurd political gambits in American history unfold right now before our very eyes.

The first comes from Democrats in Congress, who want to somehow blame collapsing Obamacare on Republicans.

That’s right. The Democrats who lied about Obamacare.

“If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor,” President Obama lied.

More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was ALL to give Black people Insurance and Make the
White People Pay for it >> Plain and Simple >>> FACT

Anonymous said...

I did like my doctor , now I don't have one , however , I do have a PA that lies to me all the time , he's an obama lover. 12 ga. , 7mm , 7.62 , 9mm . A cure for all ills.