Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

The Place In Maryland That Makes You Feel Like You’ve Stepped Through A Magical Wardrobe

Growing up, did you read stories about faraway lands that fueled your need for adventure? Did you dream of stepping through an enchanted wardrobe, being led to a surreal and otherworldly place? I sure did. When my childhood beckons today, I head to Ladew Topiary Gardens to quench my thirst for a fairy tale adventure.
 

Located in Monkton, Ladew Topiary Gardens is a well-manicured paradise of greenery. 

As soon as you enter the grounds, you're surrounded by whimsical topiaries at every turn. Swans, giraffes, unicorns and more decorate the hedges and you'll feel like you've stepped straight into a storybook. 

More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Turning fruity ?

Anonymous said...

I feel a road trip coming on.