Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Police: Woman Seen In Viral Video Beating 2 Children Arrested

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — A Baltimore County woman has been arrested after police say she was seen in a video beating two of her children in an attempt to get her husband’s attention.

26-year-old Rachel Marie Pietro has been charged with two counts of second-degree assault and second-degree child abuse. She is being held without bail.

The investigation into Pietro began last week, after the video was posted online. Police say their lines were flooded with calls by people reporting what they saw online.

The video shows a woman slapping a 5 year old in the head, and police say the woman in that video is Pietro.

More

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It just makes me think of all the kids who are treated this way away from the cameras.

Anonymous said...

It is sad that the system will probably fail this child like they have done so many.

Anonymous said...

Where are all the comments about how "they were beat as kids, and they turned out fine?"

Anonymous said...

my dad beat me with a belt and I turned out fine

Tired out Mom said...

Ya, all you whining Liberals, you don't know how bad those children are, she could have been up all night, or this was the last straw in a week of hell. Don't judge till you have been there.

Anonymous said...

Dear tired out mom, I am not a liberal but I am a mother. I have had many "weeks of hell" with my children as I am sure many other mothers have. But I have never beat my kids like that and I especially didn't do it for my husbands attention. My kids will tell you they have had their a$$ busted on more than 1 occasion but there is a difference in discipline and abuse. If you feel what she did is ok cause she may have had a bad week then I suggest you hand your children over to social services and get some help. Because you need it !

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

my dad beat me with a belt and I turned out fine

March 23, 2017 at 9:33 AM

And there it is.....all I had to do was wait for it. Your comment speaks for its self. But you didn't turn out fine, and you don't even know it.

Anonymous said...

SICK!

Anonymous said...

How do u know how that person lives. I too got the belt. & thank god for it. It wasnt out malcious intent it was to discipline when i really did something bad. Definitely made me think and make better choices. And i am a productive citizens in society