Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Couples confess how marriage changed their relationships

For plenty of couples, their wedding was the best day of their lives - and married life has made their relationship even stronger.

However, some people unfortunately feel the total opposite.

Dozens of people have taken to secret-sharing site Whisper to confess the ways in which marriage has changed their relationship - for better or for worse.

One man depressingly confessed that 'sex has really been lost' since their big day.

Another added: 'I've been closer to leaving her than I have ever been.'

One person was not too happy about their in-laws being more involved in their life, but added that the couple now 'love each other more'.

Meanwhile, one woman extolled the virtues of her husband, saying she sees him as a 'business partner with benefits'.

More

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Social media = YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want my VHS player back!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

8:48...I agree. A public forum is no place to vent a good or bad marriage. I consider that a form of betrayal.

Anonymous said...

We've been married 12 wonderful years!!
28, actually, but 12 were wonderful. ;)

Anonymous said...

My wife and I.. we only fight about 2 things: Sex and Money
I really think she charges me way too much!

Anonymous said...

My wife left me, and my mental and physical health suddenly improved....hmmmm.

Anonymous said...

Coming up on 25 years of marriage for me. We've been together for 30 and you know what, every day is better than the day before. I don't approve of the getting OLDER part (of course no one can help with that), but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I look forward to tomorrow, each and every day!! I'm one of the lucky ones I guess.

Thanks always Joe for all you do with SBYNEWS, it is the only true news resource here on OUR shore!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm
Single and like it very much. No man to screw upy finances.