Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, December 02, 2016

NAVY VET’S HOME VANDALIZED, TORCHED BY ANTI-TRUMP EXTREMISTS

Word "cracker" spray painted on house in yet another hate crime attack

A Navy veteran with two young children had his home vandalized with anti-Trump graffiti and racial slurs both inside and out before it was set on fire in yet another shocking example of the anti-Trump hate crime wave sweeping America.

Matthew Smith, who flies three flags in front of his house in Plant City, Florida, the American flag, the POW Flag, and the Navy flag, says he was targeted for his political beliefs.

“It’s not what I expected out of America,” Smith told Fox 13. “It should be us figuring problems out together.”

More/Video

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wish i could have been there with my louisville slugger or better yet my spas -12

Anonymous said...

As hard as I've tried to stay away from lengthy jury duty (I've been selected and served three times!), I could only wish I would be on the jury for this trial (if the story is true) for the perpetrators of this crime.
No mercy. None.

Anonymous said...

Blogger don Skidmore said...


wish i could have been there with my louisville slugger or better yet my spas -12

December 2, 2016 at 7:05 PM

could've, would've, should've. another hero who is going to right the wrongs of the world.