Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, October 21, 2016

Former Miss Teen Slams Media Witch Hunt Against Trump: He Was "An Absolute Gentleman"

"I'm sure that none of my interview will make the news"

Former Miss Nebraska Teen contest winner Natasha Rickley has slammed the media witch hunt against Donald Trump, revealing that ABC News contacted her trying to get dirt on Trump but that she told them he was “an absolute gentleman”.

“I was contacted today by a producer at ABC News in New York. She is wanting to question me regarding the Miss Teen USA allegations. They also let me know that they are reaching out to All of my fellow contestants from 1997,” wrote Rickley on her Facebook page.

“I am going to be very truthful and let ABC know that Donald Trump was an absolute gentleman. I never witnessed any inappropriate behavior whatsoever the entire 2 weeks that I participated in the pageant. I’m sure that none of my interview will make the news since I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience with Donald. I do find it interesting and important for people to know that these are the depths the media is going to for their smear campaign,” she added.

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When the Clinton Foundation offers $$ for what they tell people to say, they usually say it.