Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Huma Abedin admits that Hillary Clinton BURNED her schedules while she was secretary of state

Huma Abedin, Hillary Clinton's longtime aide, testified last week that her boss burned her schedules while serving as secretary of state.

'If there was a schedule that was created that was her Secretary of State daily schedule, and a copy of that was then put in the burn bag, that ... that certainly happened on ... on more than one occasion,' Abedin told lawyers representing conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch, according to the New York Post.

While Clinton admitted to deleting personal emails from her homebrew server, this is the first time anyone in Clinton's State Department inner circle admitted to destroying public records while on the job.

More

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you better believe a President Hillary will limit info online and in the media that report anything negative about her.

Anonymous said...

I for one never planned on voting for Trump due to his behavior I thought he would embarrass this country, and drive a wedge between us and our allies. But I have decided to vote for Trump because I do not trust Hillary, I believe she did not handle Bengazi correctly, and I believe she has out and out lied to us about her e-mails and if she was anyone else she would serve time for what she has done.She comes closed to treason in my mind. I really wanted Kasich but that didn't happen, Hillary bluntly is dangerous.

Anonymous said...

since when is destroying evidence not "intent"

Anonymous said...

The voting is rigged. Get ready for her in the white house. Trump will not win she won't let him. I will vote for Trump not that it matters.

Two Things Could Be True said...

Destruction of federal records is a crime... but, hey, she didn't intend to do that... right?

Anonymous said...

I wish I could not intend to not pay my taxes.