Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, May 07, 2016

My name is Olivia-Jax not fetus not human tissue

"Hi, I'm Jax. Doctors tried to bully my parents into aborting me three times. 
They said my intestines were out of my body - my momma and daddy wouldnt let them. 

They said my legs and feet were deformed and not worth the mothers risk - my momma and daddy wouldnt let them. 

Then they said I had Trisomy 18 and wouldnt live outside of the womb - and my mommy and daddy wouldnt let them. 
Daddy said he didn't believe them- he said their evidence was pathetic -daddy said I was fine. My mommy agreed. And went against the will and advice of the top doctors of their field "high risk pregnancy". 

I was born a month early - I'm in the 95+% for everything - my hands and feet are perfect - my tummy is just like it is supposed to be - I don't have an extra 18th chromosome- I'm almost 7months old now because i was born a month early and - I'm fine. 
My name is Olivia-Jax not fetus not human tissue. I'm a little girl that my mommy and daddy didn't give up on - and I'm fine"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Truth! That is great.

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful that she happened to be born healthy and normal.

Anonymous said...

What a great post. People aren't disposable. I hope she goes on to achieve great things and live a wonderful life.

Anonymous said...

It didn't "happen" to be the parents or whoever wrote this left out faith of they had it . It was by the grace of god she was born heathly . It was in his will for her to be born this way and be as healthy as she is. PERIOD. It's funny how good works sometimes , who knows it may have been in his will for her to be born heathly to show others to trust in him fully and the big example that aborting children which the bible says is wrong isn't a good choice to make !!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this heart warming case and lovely little girl to lovely faith driven parents.

Anonymous said...

Praise God. Their faith in action. These parents are to be commended. What a precious baby.

Anonymous said...

And what a little cutie she is too.