Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Officer refuses to fire at unarmed man who yelled ‘Shoot me’

Police charged a Frederick man with assault after they said he attacked a woman in a parking lot, then told police he had a gun when they confronted him.

Nicholas Ryan Christopher Combs, 26, of the 100 block of South Market Street, was lying on the ground, raising his middle finger to passersby when a city police officer spotted him around 2:40 p.m. Wednesday, according to charging documents filed in Frederick County District Court.

When the officer approached Combs, he fled a short distance, then put his hand into his pocket and told the officer he had a gun, the documents state.

“Shoot me, shoot me!” Combs yelled, according to the documents. “Shoot me and kill me!”

More

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an idiot.