Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

NO MORE WARNINGS

A few years ago someone, (and we all probably know who) kept sending in comments threatening the life of the President. That very same person then called the Secret Service claiming I was publishing those threats. 

I then got a call from the Secret Service asking about the comments. I told them that yes, we had been receiving them but that we moderate all comments and rejected every single one of them. We actually created a direct contact with the Secret Service in which I immediately published an article letting everyone know that IF someone ever does it again I will immediately give the Federal Government permission to research who it is.

Between yesterday and today we are receiving a multitude of such comments, including the Vice President and other elected officials. I still have their business card and I am forwarding them each and every threatening comment. 

My suggestion to this individual, keep it up and there will be one less pain in the rear commenter. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how did you get their business card? I thought they called you?

JoeAlbero said...

1:18, After we spoke on the phone he sent me his business card.

Anonymous said...

Most every male I've spoke to in the past few years has said something similar about Obama. I don't think I would want it in print either , even if I feel the same.

Anonymous said...

Saying and doing are totally different. Anonymous brings out false courage .