Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, October 08, 2015

Help Us Locate Two Dogs: UPDATE


Not long ago I received a call from a dog owner who had lost two Labradooles in the Deers Head area.

While I was awaiting her pictures and info, I happened to be on Facebook, (something I rarely ever do) and I can across the person who had the dogs.

When I clicked on their name it didn't give me the opportunity to send them a message so I hit the back button, NOT GOOD!

Now I can't find the ad/article. So I need your help. Perhaps you people know how to find the information and a way to contact the person kind enough to take the two dogs in. 

The owner is in the Deers Head neighborhood looking for the dogs and her number is, 410-430-3693. Thank for the help!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just check your browser history joe.