Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Driver Arrested For Texas Motorcycle Crash Has Been In Trouble Before

GRANBURY – A driver in Granbury over the weekend was captured on video swerving into a motorcycle on the road. The bike crashed and left two people injured. William ‘Bill’ Crum claims an insect bite caused him to momentarily lose control of his vehicle, but prosecutors are not buying that story.

CBS 11 uncovered the criminal past of a man who continues to insist that a spider bite forced him to swerve into a motorcyclist and his passenger.

Bill Crum spoke to reporters from the Hood County Jail Tuesday.

“Right there inside my leg,” Crum said showing cameras where he said the spider bit him. “I’m squeezing puss out of it. Maybe it will rot half my leg off and they’ll believe I was actually bit.”

More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That old man is an angry POS. He should be locked up.

Anonymous said...

The first time I saw this story on the internet, Mr. Crum first stated, "I don't care," about four times and the other motorcycle rider who had the camera on his helmet, told him, "Oh you are going to care because I've got it all on tape." Then Mr. Crum stated that a wasp had stung him. That is why he swerved.

The next time I saw this story on the internet, Mr. Crum stated that a wasp stung him "in the groin."

The third time I saw this story on the internet, Mr. Crum stated that a spider had bit him on the leg.

I guess Mr. Crum does "care" now. I sure am glad that he has "evolved" into a "caring" human being now.