Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Obama: ‘If I ran again, I could win’

President Obama is feeling good about his chances at re-election -- if he could run again.

The president went off-script Tuesday during his address before the African Union, as he talked about the importance of term limits.

After citing the example of the U.S. presidency, he quipped: "I actually think I'm a pretty good president. I believe if I ran again, I could win."

"But I can't," he added.

Obama later said, "I don't understand why people want to stay so long, especially when they've got a lot of money."

More

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't flatter yourself!

Anonymous said...

He's gonna be typical and be a bitch to evict out of the White House.

Anonymous said...

10:48-I haven't rented out property for some time,but is'nt there a law stating that a tenant has squatters rights?

Anonymous said...

Go back to Chicago - you deserve each other.

Anonymous said...

there is the sign right there martial law is coming so he can be dictator... he just said it himself to all of you stupid people... he wants a 3rd terms...
But no, "oh no I can't believe that, I'm to stupid to listen to people who know what they speak about because they do research and I don't so I can run my mouth about nothing"

Anonymous said...

Blah,blah,blah ENOUGH ALREADY. Go hide in your bomb shelter and don't come out until 2017.

Anonymous said...

unfortunately, he's probably right. I expect him to try.

Anonymous said...

So true, the American Sheeple would vote the Muslim Idiot right back in.

Anonymous said...

He probably could win because there are so many ignorant people around that only care about getting the free stuff.

Anonymous said...

No doubt, this country is doomed.

Anonymous said...

The whole thing is rigged anyway.

Anonymous said...

With voter fraud you can't lose.