Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, June 12, 2015

8 Things She Hates About You

YOU'RE A MESS

Actually, we really don't mind if you're a little messy at our place. An empty beer bottle here or dirty T-shirt there—no problem. But when we start seeing pieces of you (literally) all over the place, we tend to go off. Like when we find your pubes all over our bar of Dove, or toenail clippings on the nightstand, or a pile of chewed-out sunflower-seed shells on the counter. Please clean that up before we see it and want to gag. And then we'll promise to be better about leaving globs of our hair in your shower drain. Do we have a deal?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

reminds me so of my EX -Wife ....clutter nut!!!

Anonymous said...

And what about the grunting and groaning while you eat?

Anonymous said...

My husband's a slob. I don't mind though. He's perfect in every other way and has provided me with a life that is otherwise spectacular so I can overlook the messes he creates.

Anonymous said...

If you promise not to flush anything but poop, pee and toilet paper down the toilet, we have a deal.

Anonymous said...

Boy I see now why they call it PMSNBC.What a bunch of chick whining.