Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, April 24, 2015

Delaware River Basin Photo Contest By Congressman John Carney

Last week, I introduced the Delaware River Basin Conservation Act, bipartisan legislation that aims to restore, preserve, and protect the Delaware River and its tributaries.

I wanted to let you know about the Delaware River Basin photo contest I’m having. Enter my contest and show me your best photo of the Delaware River or its tributaries! To learn more about the contest, click the image below or visit my Facebook page. Submissions should be emailed to congressmanjohn.carney@mail.house.gov by May 4, 2015.

Now more than ever, Congress needs to address the challenges facing our environment. From preserving the Delaware River Basin to confronting climate change, I will continue to fight for legislation protecting the environment and preserving our natural resources.

No comments: