Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Bruce Jenner breaks his silence to Diane Sawyer

Bruce Jenner will break his silence in a two-hour interview with Diane Sawyer later this month.

The former Olympian and reality TV star, 65, will speak in a 'far-ranging' interview with Sawyer for a special edition of '20/20' on Friday April 24, ABC News announced on Monday.

The interview comes amid growing speculation about the father-of-six's transition to a woman, and follows closely behind his involvement in a deadly car crash in California in February.

And while the Kardashian women are known for enjoying center stage, they will not be stealing Bruce's spotlight because they will be in Armenia when the interview airs, according to TMZ.

More

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Because I looked up to him when I was young, I want to puke when I see him now! A reflection of just how perverted society has become! He is now a freak!

Anonymous said...

lol what an idiot, take her medals away also.

Anonymous said...

Freak.

Anonymous said...

Getting exactly what he wants...your and everyone else's attention.

Anonymous said...

Who cares? Really

Anonymous said...

Armenia sounds like a good place for all the Kardashian women to claim as a permanent home

Anonymous said...

The Whole family is a freak show.

Anonymous said...

Take Kim, Kanye and the rest of the tribe and JUST GO AWAY ALREADY !!!!

Anonymous said...

Boy I can't wait. Let me mark this on my calendar so I don't miss a word.

Anonymous said...

just how bad does life have to be with the Kardashian women, for a guy to think "ya know ? I don't even wanna be a man anymore".

Anonymous said...

That idiot wife of his chris would drive anyone to turn gay what a loud mouth smug B,,,H.

Anonymous said...

Are people actually going to watch this crap?

Anonymous said...

I don't care.

Anonymous said...

From the Wheaties box to the Fruit Loops box!

Anonymous said...

I can't watch this. I would literally become nauseated if not actually throw up and I won't do that to myself.

Anonymous said...

What an unattractive woman, he is.

Anonymous said...

cherrios to FRUITLOOPS...
NICK NAME TRIX.

Anonymous said...

What silence. It's been all over the news for TOO LONG now!