Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, October 08, 2014

AVERAGE BEDTIME BY US COUNTY

A few months ago, Jawbone explored how people move and sleep in the cities of the world. We saw the ways that our lives are shaped by culture, work habits, and holidays, among other factors. One question came up repeatedly: what about the rest of us, the ones who don’t live in cities? Here, we’ll dive into a more geographically complete picture of sleep in the US.
More

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been totally off track for 40 years of working at 9:30. Get up at 5:30, have an hour of peace and breakfast, then off to work.

Oh, I forgot, nobody has jobs anymore....

Anonymous said...

So, it looks like everyone goes to bed after 10:30pm. I'm way off track. When I have to work the next morning, I'm never up past 10pm. And as it gets dark earlier this winter, sometimes I'm ready to go at 9pm.

Anonymous said...

This is definately my house! Up till around midnight catch some zzzzz's and back up at 5 to be to work by 6:30! Been doing it for years!

Anonymous said...

All of you should stay up all night at least once and see if the world comes to an end.