Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, August 05, 2014

GOP rep says Pelosi ‘visibly shaken’ during dust-up on House floor, defends remarks

A Republican congressman who was confronted on the floor Friday night by House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi over his immigration comments told Fox News that the former speaker was "visibly shaken" during the encounter -- but said he's "not going to put up with this."

Pelosi lashed out at Rep. Tom Marino, R-Pa., after he accused Democrats of neglecting the immigration issue when they controlled the White House and Congress in 2009 and 2010.

She could be seen walking over to him and pointing her finger at him -- he later said Pelosi called him "insignificant."

Speaking to Fox News on Monday, Marino offered additional details.

"She came up to me wagging her finger and saying that I was a liar, a liar, and I simply said, 'No, I do my research -- I have my facts straight, perhaps you should try that,'" he said.

Marino said Pelosi was trying to belittle him.

"I'm a former prosecutor ... and I've been threatened by drug dealers and organized crime and murderers, and this was a walk in the park," he said. "I'm not going to put up with this. I don't talk to people like this."

More

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you expect. She's low class white trash from Baltimore City from a family who never did a thing productive unless you think sucking off the public teat is an accomplishment. You can dress these types up but you can never ever take the White Trash completely out of them. It will rear it's head periodically. These types have no self control.

Anonymous said...

Soon, the botox will take over, and she will fall apart on the floor. We can dream.

Anonymous said...

Please stroke out.

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't that be nice 11:56. I'd throw a party if she dropped dead. The world would be a much better place without her in it anymore. Liars like her have no business breathing the same air as decent people.