Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, August 05, 2014

BREAKING NEWS: OFFICIAL STATEMENT OF SALISBURY CITY COUNCILWOMAN TERRY E. COHEN

OFFICIAL STATEMENT OF
SALISBURY CITY COUNCILWOMAN
TERRY E. COHEN
August 4, 2014

Over the last seven-plus years, I have been blessed to have been entrusted by the people of Salisbury, specifically District 2, to serve as their representative on this council. Having this opportunity to work toward improving the quality of life for others came not once-in-a-lifetime, but twice for me. My heart is filled with gratitude for that trust and for the support I received from all over the city.

Therefore, I know those I represent will understand when I say that today is my last council meeting and why that is so.

More