Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, July 14, 2014

Why Larry Hogan is the right choice for Maryland...

I am running for Governor because I love this state and together, we can get Maryland on the right track again!

As governor, I will bring fiscal restraint, common sense, and integrity to Annapolis.  Job one will be to get the government off our backs and out of our pockets so we can grow the private sector, put people back to work, and turn our economy around.  I will create a business friendly environment in order to compete and move Maryland out of the red and into the black!

I know what it takes to create jobs and jump-start an economy.  As Founder, President, and CEO of The Hogan Companies, a leader in economic development for 25 years, I have helped bring hundreds of businesses and thousands of jobs to Maryland.  I know how to run a successful organization that creates jobs and opportunities and I will do the same for Maryland!

I know where government can help and where it can hurt.  My in-depth knowledge of state government comes from the four years I spent serving in Governor Ehrlich’s Cabinet where I appointed over 7,000 people to leadership positions and created the most bipartisan & inclusive administration in Maryland’s history. I will work for ALL Marylanders, not just a select few!

  
I know the people of this state deserve so much better than the status quo.  That’s why Republicans, Democrats, and Independents have joined our campaign to change Maryland.  The "one-party rule" operation Maryland has now is dangerous, and I believe that's true regardless of what "party" is in charge.  
 
And I know we can give them a real choice for a change.  I have what it takes to clean up the mess in Annapolis and chart a new course for Maryland, we must wrest control of our state government from an out-of-touch monopoly.  Together, we can change Maryland for the better

Let's focus on the issues that unite Marylanders from all walks of life and from all parties!  We hope you will join us.
 
Together, we can and will change Maryland for the better!
 
Larry Hogan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Plus the fact than Brown is an incompetent buffoon.

Anonymous said...

This man would be a great governor but it's not going to happen as he has to some how change the opinions of the Democrats who thinks working is wrong and living off federal money is right which counts for a huge amount in this state and not only that the chances of Democrats voting for Republicans are slight as they have to start working.

Anonymous said...

"Plus the fact than Brown is an incompetent buffoon." Those qualifications worked twice for Obama.