Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

‘I,’ ‘Me,’ ‘My’—Obama Uses First Person Singular 199 Times in Speech Vowing Unilateral Action

Not counting instances when he quoted a letter from a citizen or cited dialogue from a movie, President Barack Obama used the first person singular--including the pronouns "I" and "me" and the adjective "my"--199 times in a speech he delivered Thursday vowing to use unilateral executive action to achieve his policy goals that Congress would not enact through the normal, constitutional legislative process.

“It is lonely, me just doing stuff,” Obama said at the speech in Austin, Texas,according to the official transcript and video posted on the White House website.

“I’m just telling the truth now,” Obama told the crowd. “I don't have to run for office again, so I can just let her rip. And I want to assure you, I’m really not that partisan of a guy.”

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obama is a proven liar, a proven coward and cannot and should not ever be trusted. He and Holder are bigger racists than Sharpton and both should be tried for treason. Have we had enough yet??

Anonymous said...

1:14 - I had enough before he was elected the first time - I'm only allowed (and have the integrity) to cast one vote!

Coupled with the fact that voting conservatives are outnumbered by stupid voters - he got elected and reelected!

Anonymous said...

“I’m just telling the truth now,”...
This POS wouldn't know the truth if it slapped him across the face.